Welcome to KevinLovelady.com
Languages – IT – Music
Kevin Lovelady needs work in creative business development / administration…
I am currently looking for new opportunities to develop and exploit my skillset and experience and would love to discuss how I may be able to contribute to your business or project.
I am prepared to consider all propositions including
- a short-term voluntary placement
- temporary work/internship
- full-time to short-term contract
- a wide range of general business and admin skills from backoffice to SEO/internet/web to social marketing
- business experience from SME to blue-chip in the UK, France & Spain, including owner/manager, trainer/tutor
- fluent French & Spanish for translation/interpreting and international liaison
- a strong creative inclination with musical experience as a performer and venue manager
- over 15 years experience in IT at all stages of the lifecycle from developer to project management in the UK and France
If you’re fully involved in the creative process
- you may wish to delegate some of the backoffice/admin tasks
- I may be able to provide a bridge between your creativity and business suppliers
- with my experience as a small business owner, I am able to offer cost-effective (in some cases, FREE!) solutions to many business functions from websites to marketing
I am available immediately and my remuneration requirements are completely negotiable, including pay-by-results.
In 2009, I had to close my neighbourhood restaurant business (Green Dolphin Brasserie) in which I promoted local artists, events and groups and had joint ventures in place with local/regional organisations
I play good amateur level piano/keys/vibes: jazz, soul & latin music, mainly acoustic with some fusion. Besides the Green Dolphin, I also co-ran the Blue Note Cafe, a cafe-theatre in Murcia, Spain.